AltitudeX COVID-19 guidance
Your safety is important to us. All information below is based on current UK government guidance, which is being continually monitored. If government guidelines should change, we will amend our own COVID-19 guidance and issue a revised notice where possible.
- Ticket holders may be required to demonstrate their COVID-19 status via the NHS COVID Pass upon arrival at the security gates before entering, by providing ONE of the following:
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test before your arrival at the entrance gates uploaded to the NHS app. Lateral Flow Tests will NOT be available at the event. Please order these well in advance.
- Proof of being vaccinated with both doses (with the second dose being received at least 14 days before the date of the event).
- Proof of natural immunity following a positive PCR test (providing it has been at least 10 days since your PCR test and up to 180 days after taking the test).
- Please note proof of vaccination, and negative lateral flow tests must be logged via the NHS app. This is different to the NHS COVID-19 (Track & Trace) application.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 you will need to self isolate, not attend or travel to AltitudeX, and follow NHS guidance.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in recent contact with someone who has tested positive, please do not attend.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 at the event, you will be required to leave immediately and return to your home address in order to complete your period of self-isolation and continue to follow advice from the NHS.
- We encourage you to wear a face covering, unless exempt, when moving around the Depot Mayfield out of courtesy for others.
- Face masks and hand sanitiser will be provided in your event packs, which will be given to you on entry.
- All stage seating, workshop areas and communal areas will be sanitised regularly.
- Capacity for AltitudeX has been limited to allow for better ventilation and social distancing, where possible, which is encouraged throughout the venue.
- We will be monitoring the COVID-19 regulations both nationally and for the city of Manchester as we approach the event and will update our protocols accordingly.
- If you have any safety concerns on the day of the event please speak to a member of the Peak event crew.